Progesterone is a vital female hormone and assumes an essential part amid pregnancy. This hormone is created by the ovaries and encourages the progressions that happen in the uterus amid the menstrual period. It is the duty of progesterone to set up the uterus for implantation after the egg is treated. It additionally keeps up the uterus after the implantation procedure. In any case, here and there, the levels of this hormone can turn out to be low bringing on a mess of physical issues.
Low levels of progesterone are seen in menopausal and additionally more youthful ladies. At the point when more youthful ladies have low progesterone levels, it shows itself as pre-menstrual disorder, regularly alluded to as PMS. low progesterone level The basic side effects are as per the following:
- Sorrow is frequently found in ladies experiencing low levels of progesterone. It can likewise bring about self-destructive propensities in the ladies.
- A sleeping disorder in ladies can be brought on because of low hormone.
- Just before the begin of period, numerous ladies experience the ill effects of tension, fits of anxiety, peevishness and emotional episodes. These are indications of pre-menstrual disorder brought on by low progesterone.
- When ladies have low progesterone levels, they experience the ill effects of loss of memory.
- Low levels of progesterone prompts sporadic menstrual cycle. For example, one month the stream will be overwhelming, while the consequent month it will be negligible or there will be no stream. Likewise, the menstrual cycle changes from 28 days to 20 days.
- Ladies experiencing low progesterone levels tend to experience weight pick up around the belly.
- Vaginal dryness experienced amid menopause is basically because of low progesterone levels.
Different indications incorporate torment in the joints, visit urinary tract contaminations, decreased moxie, fibroids in the uterus and sores in the digestive system.
On the off chance that you see any of the above side effects, it is prudent to get yourself checked altogether by a gynecologist. Low progesterone levels can be created because of a few reasons, including stress, eating excessively meat, utilizing conception prevention pills, thyroid issue, and disarranges of the adrenal organ.